Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Crazy!

I am a Christmas wacko!! ha ha I absolutely love love love Christmas!! I love the decorations, the smell of Christmas trees, presents, family, food, just everything! I wish the Holiday season lasted more than a few weeks. In between working 9-12 hour shifts .. (the joy of retail) I have been fitting my shopping in! Let's see the people on my list are .. Mom, Stepdad, Dad, Stepmom, Amber, 3 amazing nephews, 1 adorable niece, 2 great-cousins, my beautiful puppy Juicy, and the list goes on. I would spend all the money in the world to make my family happy! <3 Some places I have shopped are ... Lush.com (which I highly recommend!), Forever 21, Macys, Abercrombie, American Eagle, Bloomingdales, Victorias Secrets, Juicy Couture, Target, Sephora, Bath & Body Works ... that list can go on also! I'm still not done ..

Here is my stocking which I am very very much inlove with!! It's JUICY :)

This is my tree with just SOME of the presents I still haven't wrapped/bought
the rest yet there are bags and bags next to the tree I cut out!


After being on my legs for 10 hours I am going to make myself some
Peppermint Hot Chocolate and call it a night. Lots of love!!! xoxo Kasi

No comments:

Post a Comment