Sunday, September 4, 2011

Benefit They're Real Mascara Full Review!


Benefit they're Real! Mascara Review!

Hello to all my beautiful readers! I haven't posted a full review in a few weeks but I have been dying to try this mascara since the day it came out. So lets get started!!!!
color. You can use them seperately or together to create a beautiful cheek!
Price: 8 out of 10. It was $22 which isn't horrible but is double a drug store price.
Packaging: 10 out of 10. I love the packaging whoever designed it is an excellent marketer! It has a before and after shot. The after shot is her true eyelashes, no false eye lashes which most companies do. And it explains in full what the product is aimed to do and even has a picture of the brush on the back which is uber important!
Pigment:  10 out of 10. This mascara is ultra black!
Application? 10 out of 10. The brush is fine so you are able to get close to the lash line and the tip has spokes much like the Givenchy ball mascara which helps you lengthen and seperate.  
Total: 9.5
Would I recommend? Are you kidding me of course I would recommend this! I am inloveeee with this mascara. I am not exaggerating when I say this is the BEST mascara I have EVER tried. Which I would like to add I have over 20 mascaras in my drawer. Even though it is a little pricey atleast go to Sephora and try it out!!

The post right before this has the review on youtube or click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G6ZirnlssQ 
Love and appreciate all of my little readers! xo, Kasi

No comments:

Post a Comment