Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Find out whats LUSH - ious in my bath tonight!

So I have had some MAJOR back pain for the past couple days .. I have scoliosis and I'm not sure if it's from that or carrying around a heavy back in the city but I had soo many knots in my back. Today I got a massage which helped but now I am super sore. So tonight I am going to take a bath with some Lush products! I absolutely love LUSH and I have created my own little cocktail of two products.

The first little guy is the Abombinaball bath bomb. The other is Dorothy Bubble Bar inspired by the Wizard of Oz. The two of these mixed together makes my bath water turn sparkling blue and smell soo relaxing and leaves my skin with a soft fragrant smell. I smell vanilla, peppermint, and florals all combined!!



Lush website description of the Abombinaball bath bomb - "Seeing as The Boog Bath Bomb isn't returning this year, we just had to have another snowman bomb one way or another. Abombinaball it is then! He rattles when you shake him. “What's inside?”, we hear you cry - you'll have to drop him in the tub to find out! We will tell you he's got a stunning vanilla, peppermint and sweet orange oil fragrance, and a bit of a froth in his fizz, making him bob gently around in the tub to comfort and delight you on a cold winter night. An ode to misunderstood creatures everywhere, we gave Abombinaball a gentle, comforting fragrance. Consoling and relaxing on a dark and chilly nights. Soothing vanilla absolute is also known as an aphrodisiac; don't write this one off for the kids!

Lush website description of the Dorothy Bubble Bar - "We're taking you far from the rain and grey clouds to somewhere over the rainbow. Your bath-water will be as blue as the skies over munchkinland and the exotic scent of ylang and sweet figs will make you want to go skipping off to see the wizard. If you love our Figs and Leaves soap, you'll love Dorothy. You can lounge in the blue waters and inhale the scent of orange blossoms and fresh fruit."



Adios off to lala land of relaxation and bubbles!
xo Kasi

1 comment: