Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fox in a Box - Skinny Dipping Blush Duo Review

Fox in a Box Blush Duo in Skinny Dipping

You can find it at Wal-mart or http://www.hardcandy.com/. One side is a bright peach color and the other side is a dusty rose color. You can use them seperately or together to create a beautiful cheek!
Price: 10 out of 10. This box was only $6.00!!!
Packaging: 10 out of 10. I love the packaging its soo cute and durable. With the product in a box it is almost impossible to break if you drop it.
Pigment:  8 out of 10. Surprisingly this products pigment was very good! Don't use the little brush that is equipt for application. The product when applied with a blush brush comes out more pigmented. The brush provided is great for on the go or touch ups!
Lasting? 9 out of 10. It lasted most of the day. I was sweating and it was an extreamely hot day I only had to touch it up once.
Total: 9 out of 10. So ....
Would I recommend? I would say hop in your car and run to the closest Wal-Mart ASAP thats how inlove I am with this little box.

No comments:

Post a Comment