Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My office and my obsession with candles!


Welcome to my "office" this is my new space where I write my blogs, answer back YouTube messages and any other work related things!


And this is my amazinggg and adorable smelling candle. I always have a candle burning. It just makes a house more homey and makes it smells soo good! This candle is from Tyler Candle Company in the scent Icon. I absolutely love the smell of this candle it kind of smells like Chanel Sport for Men lol. It has ambergris, violet leaves, French verbena, and Floentine.
Their candle names are super cute with names like Lipstick, Miss Priss, Birthday Cake (which I want so bad), Diva, VIP, and more!

I got this candle at a boutique in Mississippi but you can order them at tylercandlestore.com
They range from $6-$24

No comments:

Post a Comment