Friday, November 12, 2010

The Best Winter Exclusive Items Ever!!

                         This was my breakfast yesterday! Not so healthy but DELICOUS! ha
it was a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks
but I also love their Peppermint Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Frapps!
I wait allllll year for these :)

Another fav winter only item I am obssessed with is....
ChapStick Peppermint! It does make your lips a tiny bit blue
but that happens when your cold anyway! lol well it gives off
this cool mint feeling and moistens those babys right up!
You can find it at any drug store for around $1.99

This Gingerbread House Bath bomb is AHHHmazing!
With scents like ginger and cinnamon how can you go wrong?
It will help you relax with the delicious aromas But dont eat it!
You can find this at www.lushusa.com under the holiday section


Bath & Body Works Peppermint Cream $12.00
Has the same cooling effects as the ChapStick but for your body


These are some of my winter favorites that are NOT year round so
I suggest you hurry out and buy them because they are amazing
What's your winter favorites? Let me know I will go out and pick them up
and maybe even do a vlog review on it :)

Sorry I'm in the Christmas mood! I just did some online shopping
which is why I'm so loving winter right now !

No comments:

Post a Comment