Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finals Yucko!!!!

For the record .......

OMG I have been studying like crazy not to mention freaking myself out about my finals. You try so hard all semester to get good grades and the thought of getting a bad grade on a final has been haunting me all week. My last final made me so nervous my entire chest became red and itchy :( talk about siking myself out. It was for Fashion Fundamentals and I have to say I think I did well. But thats not the point ... the next finals on the agenda for today are Computer Applications (easy) and Retailing (which I heard was dreadful!) So I have a 3 hour break so instead of going shopping in the beautiful city I will be cramming before my tests!

The point of the blog is to tell you that I have some great things in store for all my blog readers so stay tuned. I know all of you are awaiting another video but I had to explain my whole dilemma with school (having no time for anything else) Remember to follow my blog and subscribe to my YouTube because the contest will be sometime this week and you HAVE to follow me to win. (its the only way I can keep track) yayyy soo excited!! <3 xoxo Kasi

Oh yeah did I ever tell you how much I LOVE the color purple. The color, the book, and the Broadway show ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment