Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday


AHHHHHMAZINGGGGGG!!!!! Let me tell you how excited I am to get this!!
MAC teamed up with Nicki Minaj to come out with a Limited Edition PINK lipstick :)
You can only purchase it for the next four Fridays! So you better get yours today!
MACcosmetics.com $14.50 + shipping
.Anything over $50 you get free shipping so I suggest these awesome products..

EYES- Naked Lunch or Cork eyeshadow
FACE- Pro Longwear Foundation MAC
HIGHLIGHTER- Shell Cream Color MAC
LIPS- of course the Minaj Pink Friday
Follow Me on Twitter : kasmakeupartist
or Email me with questions : loveecouturee@gmail.com
P.S sorry I haven't been blogging ... its the holiday season and work is crazy :) Literally have been running on 4 hours of sleep ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment