Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Top 5 OPI Nail Colors for Summer!!


These are my top picks from OPI for summer time!
I love OPI nail polish... they last the longest
and they have the cutest names!!
Check the list below (names are bold)

From their Texas Collection its ..... Big Hair .. Big Nails. Love the name!
 Love the color!! It's a nice bright pinky red color.

Lucky Lucky Lavander is next! My favorite color is Lavander so this
color is absolutely perfect. And it looks great with all skin tones!

My Chihuahua Bites! This is a great orangy red color and it
looks awesome with a tan! (makes you look even tanner)

Melon of Troy ... is obviously a melon color. Very cute for warm weather


And my ALL TIME FAVORITE color Mod About You.
Love the name .. obssessed with the color!!! It's a light pinkish purple
 and it is beautiful. This is the color I almost always wear!!!


 You can wear the white shatter or the silver shatter
over any nail polish color to make it look for summery.
Love these they are sooo coool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment