Monday, May 9, 2011

Too Faced Endless Summer Beauty Box

I got this set from Sephora for $45 it includes an eyeshadow quad, full size lip gloss, full size mascara, full size bronzer highlighter duo, and a trail size of Tanning Bed in a Tube and Shadow Insurance. Being that these are sold together in a set I am going to review the set as a whole.


Price: 9 out of 10. I paid $45 and it is a $120 value. Because you get full sized products it is worth the price.
Packaging: 10 out of 10. The packaging is perfect. Has a great summer feel to it. The front also opens up from the flap and it gives you step by step directions to copy the look that is pictured.
Pigment:  8 out of 10. Everything except for the Tanning Bed in a Tube has great pigmentation. This "sunless tanner" when applied did not show any difference in color in my skin even when applied the night before. It does work well under makeup however leaving a glow due to the shimmer in the cream.
Lasting? 9 out of 10. My makeup lasted all day and didn't smudge or melt. They also provided the Eyeshadow Insurance which helped keep my shadow in place and didn't crease.
Total: 9 out of 10.
Would I recommend? Yes I would recommend getting this set if you can afford it! The colors are beautiful the pigmentation is great and you can mix and match any of these items into your daily beauty routine. The mascara has become one of my favs!! I am also obssessed with the lipgloss It smells so yummy :)
 
Patiently awaiting summer, Kasi

No comments:

Post a Comment