Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Makeup at the Beach?

So as I was trying to 'relax' on the beach I thought I would share my favorite beach face routine with you all. I miss getting auper glammy and even my favorite daily makeup but This look is effortless and takes around 2 minutes. These are the products I usually use but sometimes I mix and match :) .. and since I'm on the beach I will have to add the product pictures later!

first start off with a tinted
moisturizer my favorite is Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer $42
This is the best tinted moisturizer I've ever tried. it's lightweight non greasy and has minimal coverage. The best part is it already has SPF in it which is the most important part of this routine.

Since Laura Mercier is on the pricey side you can opt for Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube $25
This is supposed to be a gradual sunless tanner but it totally sucks at making you tan. However it is great to put over a sunscreen because it leaves you with a sheer and subtle glow. And the best part is you can put this all over your body to look nice and bronzed and it doesn't rub off onto clothing. But seriously don't forget the sunscreen.

 
Next it's Elf Blush in Pink Passion $3
Gently sweep this hot pink color across your cheek bones and blend down. This will break up the bronze color on your face and make you look more natural.


Take Tarte Lights, Camera, Slashes Mascara $19
This is a great mascara because it's waterproof and volumes and lengthens. remember wiggle at the root so your can create fuller lashes. I almost forgot to mention!!! This is Kourtney Kardashian's favorite mascara for summertime.
Last take Mac Suntints from the Surf Baby Collection in Lint of Lily $15.50
These have SPF 20 so they will protect your lips while leaving a sheer splash of color and mega shine


Enjoy your time at the beach, on the boat, or while lounging poolside. With these tips you'll look like a beach goddess doll <3

1 comment:

  1. It is great to see what other people carry to the beach: I always have doubts!
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete