Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Favorite Summer Lipgloss & Full Review!!

Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Plush

Richly pigmented shades offer a chic range of choices for today's glam girl. It provides a cooling sensation while adding a plumping effect without the burning sensation. It is a one of my all time favorite lipglosses ... so lets get into the review :)

Price: 7 out of 10. It was $19 which is very pricey for a lipgloss so I wasn't pleased about it at all.
Packaging: 10 out of 10. The packaging super adorable! It is very girly and at the top of the wand there is a huge diamond that stands out loveeee it!!
Pigment:  9 out of 10. It is a beautiful sheen peachy coral color which is great for every skintone.
Lasting? 7 out of 10. I mean its lipgloss it lasts just as long as MAC lipglosses
Total: 8 out of 10.
Would I recommend? Definately! This color is perfect for the summer and it would look great on anyone. It also has a pain free lip plumper which is amazing! It is pricey which is why the total score became so low but I love this lipgloss it has to be one of my favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment