Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray Review!

I've been told this product was amazing so of course I had to try it out for myself. So heres the review ...

Price: 8 out of 10. This product was $23 so I think it's pricy for a salt spray.
Packaging: 10 out of 10. The packaging is simple and clean but is very appropriate with the sun and the wave. and the colors are perfect
Performace:  9 out of 10. I sprayed this in my hair and I was left with perfect beachy locks.
Lasting? 9 out of 10. It lasted all day until I went in the pool it even stood through humidity
Total: 9 out of 10. So ....
Would I recommend? Absolutely!!!!!! This product gave me perfect beachy hair. And the crazy thing was I sprayed it on dry hair. I went into work with my hair in a bun, unbrushed because I was lazy and wanted to try this spray. The best part is you can use this on wet or dry hair. I gave it a 9 out of 10 on performance though because in the back it was a little more frizzy but maybe its because I didn't spray as much back. All I did was spritz it all over and lightly scrunched my hair ... it took literally 1 min. Overall I am inlove with this little ocean water in a bottle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment