Sunday, June 26, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review!

The Urban Decay Naked Palette $48

So I went back and forth on getting this palette. I heard it was amazing but I already have so many eye shadows I wondered if it would be to my benefit to purchase a palette that costs $50. I went to Sephora and there is was sitting on the shelf just calling my name. So of course I picked it up. Here is the review

Price: 8 out of 10. You get 12 eyeshadows in the palette. A useless brush and a travel UD Primer Potion. My only complaint is that there were more grams of shadow in the palette.
Packaging: 8 out of 10. The packaging is simple and clean maybe a little bit too boring.
Pigment:  10 out of 10. I have to say every single shadow in this bad boy is beautifully pigmented and they all blend so well and compliment eachother.
Lasting? 9 out of 10. It lasted all day I had to touch it up after about 12 hours.
Total: 9 out of 10. So ....
Would I recommend? Absolutely!!!!!! You have to be crazy if you don't have this palette. It is a little pricey but well worth the money, I think I might go purchase another one just so I have backup when this one is empty! :) Here are the swatches of the colors .... (this picture gives it no justice .. taken with my iPhone)

My Favorites: Sin, Sidecar, Half Baked, Smog & Hustle!!

Sooo inlove with this palette, xo Kasi

1 comment:

  1. I was just asking people about this today! I am thinking about getting a Naked palette (better late than never, right!?) but wanted to know if it was really worth the dough or if it was all hype. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete