Monday, June 13, 2011

Want professional makeup without the highend price??

NYX Cosmetics

Although they are not paying me to talk about their products nor did I recieve anything free from the company I wanted to share how amazing their products are. They have MAC quality products for around half of the price. As I was watching Rupals Drag Show which was supported by NYX Cosmetics I got to see the high quality and pigmentation that the ladies were wearing. I was really impressed. I have always used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk for an eyeshadow base and I've tried a few lipsticks but their other products really surprised me. So I intent on finding a local retailer to purchase products so I can do a review ... if not I guess I will have to order online. but until then .... give it a little looksie yourself :) www.nyxcosmetics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment